The aim of the ICIPS-2018 is to provide a platform for Researchers, Scientists, Technocrats, Academicians and various categories of Pharmacists namely Industrial, Community, Clinical, Hospital, Regulatory etc., to exchange their latest innovative ideas and research findings in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The conference will boost excellent innovations in various facets of Pharmaceutical Sciences. The first two conferences (ICIPS-2016 & ICIPS-2017) were of grand success. More than 700 delegates from various Institutions from across the country and outside from around 75 institutions have participated in the last two International conferences. Around 350 papers were presented in the oral and poster scientific session.
The International Conference on Innovation in Pharmaceutical sciences is aimed to provide a unique platform for researchers, professionals, academicians, experts of Pharma industry and allied fields of Pharmaceutical health care from the global village to interact/share their experiences & knowledge on Innovations in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The brain storming scientific sessions of the conference will highlight the need to focus on Innovations in some of the core areas of Pharmaceutical Technology, Phytochemical & Pharmacological sciences, Pharmaceutical analysis, Pharma industry, Health care industry and all allied sectors of health care at large, to remain globally competitive, with the key concept in mind that, future belongs to those who innovate and that the Innovations of Global standards in all core areas of Pharmaceutical sector will pave the way for opening of newer arenas of international partnership among the researchers and the front ranking global players in the field of Pharmacy, aiming to reach at the unprecedented heights of Global success to meet the clarion call of quality Health care for all in the global village.
The Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) is the premier association of pharmaceutical professionals in India representing industry, regulatory, community & hospital pharmacy practices and education, with a member base of over 13,000, spread across the length and breadth of the nation with 20 state branches and more than 46 local branches. As a member of the Drug Technical Advisory Board, India, IPA is actively involved in advising the government on matters of professional importance. IPA’s major objective is to position pharmacists as one of the important healthcare providers in our country.
The Indian Hospital Pharmacists' Association was formed on 29th December, 1963 at Pilani during the 15th Indian pharmaceutical Congress and is registered under the societies Registration Act XXXI of 1860 vide Registration No. 3994,1968-69 dated 5th January 1969, with an objective to provide the benefits and protections of a qualified hospital pharmacist to the patient, to the institution which he serves, to the members of allied health professions with whom he is associated, and to the profession of pharmacy and to promote the cause of Hospital Pharmacy.
Guru Nanak Institutions (GNI) Hyderabad, GNI is an institute with total commitment to quality and excellence in academic pursuits. The institution offers graduate and post graduate over 7 discipline of Engineering. Computer application and Pharmacy. Around 9000 students from all over the country and more than 200 international students from various countries are part of academics. 700 plus strong team of faculty members are imparting academic instructions through research and Innovation. The Infrastructure includes separate building for every department, residential accommodation for 1500 boys / girls and teaching fraternity. The ambience of campus is serene and pristine. The academic blocks are inter spaced with vast green patches of lawns giving soothing and rejuvenating atmosphere.
The Institution has been awarded “Best Place to Innovate” in UXINDIA-13 International Conference, at IIM Banglore, “Excellent Innovative Institute in AP” award by Consortium of Communication Media and Infrastructure CCMAI and “Award of Excellence” for Guru Nanak Educational Society by JNTUH. This Institute is hosting 3 International Conferences besides publishing 2 International Journals every year.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Abstracts along with the full length papers in any of the thrust areas of research interest as per the broad areas furnished below are invited from all researchers for presentation in the Oral or Poster scientific session.
BROAD AREAS (Related Topics but not limited to)
- Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical Technology / Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry & Natural Products
- Pharmacology / Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy / Pharmacovigilance / Community Pharmacy/ Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmaceutical Management / Drug Regulatory Affairs & IPR
- Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance
Selected Abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings. The shortlisted full length Research papers after anti plagiarism study will be communicated to Journal of Global Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences (Indexing in Elsevier, Scopus, Pubmed, DOAJ, Research gate, Open-J-Gate , Chemical Abstract Science, UGC Approved), Journal of Innovation in Pharmaceutical Sciences for publication in Vol.No. 2 Issue No 2 (July-December 2018) and Pharmatutor Journal.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT AND MANUSCRIPT ORIGINALITY
Research Papers must be Original and unpublished and should not be under consideration for publication in any other Journals or accepted for presentation in any other conference. Abstracts and full length papers must be prepared as per the author guidelines available in http://www.innovationjournals.com / http://www.JGTS.com. The abstracts should be limited to 150 words and submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org.The Full length of the paper shall not exceed 6 pages including abstract in PDF to be submitted through easychair.
For Main Tracks - (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icips2018)
Click here for Submission :
Sardar Tavinder Singh Kohli, Chairman, GNI
Sardar Gagandeep Singh Kohli, Vice-Chairman, GNI
Dr. H. S. Saini, Managing Director, GNI
Dr. M. Ramalinga Reddy, Director, GNITC
Prof. P. Parthasaradhy, Associate Director, GNITC
Prof. R. K. Singh, Associate Director, GNITC
Dr. Rishi Sayal, Associate Director, GNITC
Dr. P. Suresh, Principal & Associate Director, SOP, GNITC
Dr. S. V. Ranganayakulu, Dean-R & D, GNITC
Dr. K. Chanthirasekharan, Dean-Academics, GNITC
Dr. P. Suresh
Mr. Himansu Bhusan Samal
Mr. Jitendra Debata
Prof. M. Venkata Ramana Reddy
Dr. Sajal Kumar Jha
Dr. T. Lakshmi
Prof. M. Venkata Ramana Reddy
Dr. Sajal Kumar Jha
Dr. T. Lakshmi
Mr. Amjad Khan
Mr. V. Ravi Kumar
Mr. Dhiraj Kumar
Mr. Ch. Rathnakar
Mrs. K. Saraswathi
Mr. Parameshwar Ravula
Mr. Kausik Bhar
Dr. P. Sagar
Dr. Bhumika Chadrakar
Mr. Veeresh Yadav
Mr. V. Balakrishna
Mrs. M. Radhika
Dr. P. Deepak
Mr. V. B. Rajesh
2. Mr. S. L. Nasa, President, IHPA, New Delhi.
3. Dr. C. K. Kokate, Former VC, KLE University, Belgaum
4. Dr. S. Saraff, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur.
5. Dr. M. D. Karvekar, KCP, Bangalore.
6. Dr. G. Krishna Mohan, CPS, IST JNTU Hyderabad.
7. Dr. M. Ajitha, CPS, IST JNTU Hyderabad.
8. Dr. S. Shobha Rani, CPS, IST JNTU Hyderabad.
9. Dr. B. Sunitha Reddy, CPS, IST JNTU Hyderabad.
10. Dr. M. Venkata Reddy, NATCO, Hyderabad.
11. Dr. J. Vijayaratna, AUCP, AU, Vizag.
12. Dr. Sanjit Singh Lamba, MD, Eisai Pharma, Vizag.
13. Prof. N. Udupa, Research Director, COPS, Manipal.
14. Dr. Ajit Singh, Chairman, Associated Capsules, Mumbai.
15. Dr. P. R. Vavia, ICT, Mumbai.
16. Dr. K. R. Mahadik, Bharati Vidyapeetha, Pune.
17. Dr. D. N. Mishra, GJUST, Hisar.
18. Dr. A. Raghurama Rao, NIPER, Mohali.
19. Prof. B. K. Gupta, Jadavpur University, Kolkata.
20. Dr. Rao Vadlamudi, President, IPA.
21. Prof. K. Shiva Rama Krishna, GITAM University, Vizag.
22. Dr. B. Mishra, BHU, Varanasi.
23. Dr. Inderbeer Singh, Chitkara University, Punjab.
24. Dr. B. G. Shivananda, APTI, Bangalore.
25. Dr. H. G. Shiva Kumar, JSS, Mysore.
26. Dr. S. P. Dhanbal, JSS, Ooty.
27. Dr. G. Parthasarathi, JSS, Mysore.
28. Dr. D. Gouri Shankar, AUCP, Vizag.
29. Dr. S. Ganpati, GITAM University, Vizag.
30. Dr. Arun Garg, IPGA, Delhi.
31. Dr. T. K. Ravi, SRIPS, Coimbatore.
32. Dr. P. N. Murthy, RCPHS, Berhampur.
33. Mr. Pankaj Bector, Secretary, IHPA, New Delhi.
34. Mr. Ravi Uday Bhaskar, AIDCOC, Hyderabad.
35. Mr. Atul Kumar Nasa, IPGA, Delhi.
36. Dr. Dwaraknath Reddy, ANCP, Rajampet, Kadapa.
37. Mr. R.A. Gupta ,Vice President, IHPA, Lucknow.
38. Mr. Puneet Gupta, IHPA, Students Forum, Lucknow
39. Prof. Rajesh Vagh, Director Pharmatutor, Gujarat
40. Dr. V. Malla Reddy, Director Technical Symed Labs, Hyderabad
41. Dr. Pulok Mukharjee, Jadavpur Universitry, Kolkata
42. Dr. D.N. Rao, AIMS, New Delhi
43. Dr. Abhijit Mazumdar, NIET, Noida
44. Dr. Y. Madhusudhan Rao, VGPC, Warangal
45. Dr. R. Manavalan, Coimbatore
46. Dr. William Carey, GPW, Kakinada
47. Dr. M. Yogeshwar Reddy, GM, AR & D, HETERO, Hyderabad
48. Dr. Bibhu Ranjan Panigrahi, DGM, Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Pune
49. Dr. Santosh Mohapatra, Dean, BPUT, Rourkela
50. Dr. R.N. Gupta, Professor, BIT, Mesra
2. Dr. G.K. Dash, University of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3. Dr. M.M. Gupta, University of West Indies, North America
4. Dr. Prashant Sakharkar, Roosevelt University, Chicago, USA
5. Dr.Prasad NV Tata, PAR Pharmaceuticals, USA
6. Dr. Dange Veerapaneni, Sparsha Pharma, USA
7. Dr. Nakula Gupta, Jazan University, Saudi Arabia
8. Dr. Subrata Deb, Roosevelt University College of Pharmacy, USA
9. Dr Anup Kumar Roy, AMBO University, Ethiopia
10. Prof. Ashok E. Philip, Union University, USA
Pre Conference Tutorials : 28 July, 2018
Last date for Submission of Abstract : 7 July, 2018
Last date for Submission of Full Length Paper : 14 July, 2018
Notification : 23 July, 2018
Last date for Registration : 25 July, 2018